Quality & Customer Service
Quality Control &
- Quality Control is at the very top of the list at JRC, and that’s why we have adopted a 100% inspection buy-back program. Our customers can depend on a solid on-wing reliability program without having inbound paperwork discrepancies to worry about.
- Our system ensures that we work together to correct any inbound receipt discrepancies so you don’t have any inbound documentation problems later on when the unit is received at your facility.
- Save customers through PMAs and custom solutions.
- Communication: Provide information within 24 hours.
- TAT: Customize programs to help deliver within expectations.
- Warranty: 12-month warranty coverage package from the date installed on aircraft.
- Complementary pickup and delivery to and from MIA, FLL and anywhere in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
- Jet Repair Center provides dependable AOG crew seat repair services at Miami International Airport and Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
- Our technicians at MIA and FLL provide you with “on-airport-on-wing support”. The FAA has approved this service with a D100 rating on our FAA Ops Specs.